Relationships are not easy. No one taught us how to create great relationships or to work cooperatively when a relationship breaks down…
Maybe you can relate to some of these statements:
- We are stuck in repetitive negative patterns that are tearing us apart.
- We’ve just lost the spark in our life and/or relationship.
- Intimacy in my marriage feels like a distant memory.
- My partner has had an affair and I feel devastated.
- I struggle to express my feelings or to communicate the really important things.
- We keep getting into cycles of anger, shouting and arguments that don’t get resolved.
- I am feeling depressed because of the end of my relationship.
- Our marriage feels cold and empty.
If any of the above statements sound like you, I invite you to keep reading…
Marriage Counselling Melbourne
Relationship counselling with a Melbourne relationship counsellor and collaborative practitioner could be the difference you’ve been looking for.
In today’s world where stress has reached unprecedented proportions people are looking for ways to manage their lives to increase happiness and overall well-being. Marriage Counselling Melbourne can help you break the patterns of distance or distress.
Are you ready to create greater happiness in your life and relationships?
If so, contact me today for a FREE 10-minute phone consultation on 0403 814 477Call Now
or email me for more information. Skype and Phone sessions are available!
It’s a sign of wisdom, courage and maturity to recognise that it is ok to ask for help. This support which I can offer you may be the difference you are looking for. I can provide you with a safe and confidential relationship in which you will feel supported to find new ways of perception and understanding and to find a way forward.
Whether you are in the middle of a crisis or are just simply aware that you want more out of life, whether you are going through a major life transition such as divorce or are seeking to grow and increase your consciousness, my counselling and coaching can help you get there.
Relationship counselling can help you:
- Reduce the stuckness and help you resolve your relationship issues.
- Feel enthusiastic and passionate about your partner and relationship again.
- Feel close to your partner and enhance your intimate connection.
- Find ways to trust, heal and move forward after an affair.
- Learn skills and tools to get the confidence you need to communicate effectively.
- Find better ways to deal with frustration, anxiety and sadness.
- Overcome depression and anxiety so you can live a full and rewarding life.
What makes my relationship counselling different?
- As a therapist I have been working in the relationship field with individuals, couples and families since 2003, who are struggling with a range of issues that bring anxiety, unhappiness and distress.
- I bring a holistic approach utilising a broad base of theories and modalities so that my work is uniquely adapted to meet your specific needs.
- I have a passion for helping people create and sustain rewarding relationships that bring them long-lasting satisfaction. My passion and integrity are evident in my commitment to help you get the best possible results from our work together.
Margie Ulbrick relationship counselling provides psychotherapy services and collaborative family law services for relationships, stress management and happiness.
Margie Ulbrick Counselling offices are based in East Malvern, Melbourne and service the surrounding areas of Chadstone, Glen Iris, Armadale, Ashburton, Malvern, Carnegie, Kew, South Yarra, Toorak, and East St Kilda.
Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.
– NOAM CHOMSKY
Pre-order Margie Ulbrick’s new book for a 5% discount!
Be the first to get your hands on Mindful Relationships – Creating Genuine Connection with Ourselves and Others by Margie Ulbrick and Dr Richard Chambers.
An Australian first, from a Melbourne based MINDFULNESS EXPERT teamed with a RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLOR AND LAWYER. Helps you get in touch with yourself and build better, more connected relationships.
A timely look at how developing mindfulness and heartfulness can benefit our relationships, this book focuses on individuals, couples, families, groups and businesses. Read more here.
Order the book online now before it hits bookshops and you will receive a 5% discount on the RRP.