Individual and relationship Counselling services can help you break the patterns of loneliness, distance, fighting or distress and get you back on track to feeling the security and love that you are missing.
I am uniquely placed to help you because I’m expertly trained in the latest research based therapies and counselling methods and I use a combination of these proven methods of counselling for couples as well as the latest brain science.
I provide a safe confidential and non-judgemental place where you can learn and understand what has gone wrong in your relationship and develop the skills to know how to fix it.
These Counselling Services can help you:
- Reduce the stuckness and help you resolve your relationship issues.
- Feel enthusiastic and passionate about your partner and relationship again.
- Feel close to your partner and enhance your intimate connection.
- Find ways to trust, heal and move forward after an affair.
- Learn skills and tools to get the confidence you need to communicate effectively.
- Find better ways to deal with frustration, anxiety and sadness.
- Overcome depression and anxiety so you can live a full and rewarding life.
As a specialist working with couples in conflict, I understand your concerns and the pain you feel. I will listen to you both, for as long or as short a time as it takes, and work with you gently, sensitively and pro-actively, to make things much, much better.
I provide a range of counselling and psychotherapy services from my East Malvern office, based in Melbourne, VIC. Click the links below to read more about the counselling services I offer and the approaches I use in my work.
- Family Therapy
- Couples & Marriage Counselling
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Separation Counselling
- Adolescent Counselling
- Health/Life Coaching
- EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique
- Meditation Training
My Individual and Relationship Counselling services are based in Melbourne and I also offer sessions by phone and Skype for your convenience.
Are you ready to create greater happiness in your life and relationships?
If so, contact me today for a FREE 10-minute phone consultation on 0403 814 477 or email me for more information.
Margie Ulbrick relationship counselling provides psychotherapy services for relationships, stress management and happiness. Margie Ulbrick Counselling offices are based in East Malvern, Melbourne and service the surrounding areas of Chadstone, Glen Iris, Armadale, Ashburton, Malvern, Carnegie, Kew, Soutth Yarra, Toorak, and East St Kilda.